Are You Under Performing in Games?
Do you have trouble performing as well in games as you do in practice? Are you losing to teams who you should beat? Or, do you get so frustrated after mistakes and lose focus for the next few plays?
Many soccer players have asked us help them solve these mental game issues. And we’re on a mission to do this….
How Your Mental Game Is Hurting Your Performance
If you are not playing at your highest level in competition, your mental game is getting in the way of peak performance..
Knowing this is the easy part… The hard part is trying to find out how your mental game is misfiring.
Get this: If you are not getting it done in games, you’re probably stuck in old, ineffective ways of thinking that hold you back.
Why would you play great in practice, but not in games? We have seven big reasons to share with your today…
7 Reasons You Might Not Perform as Well in Games
- You want to win too badly, try too hard, and focus too much on results
- You are afraid to fail and thus tighten up and over control in competition
- You are too concerned with other opinions or not disappointing others
- You lack competitive self-confidence in games and have too much self-doubt
- Your high expectations cause you to feel frustrated quickly after bad passes
- You focus too much on creating the “perfect” opportunity and thus limit your ability
- The pressure of the game causes you to become anxious or tighten up
Learn How Your Mindset Is Affecting Your Game
To play to your potential in games, you must first understand how your mindset limits your game.
We teach you how to overcome all the above mental game scenarios and more with our soccer specific mental training workbook/CD program titled: “Soccer Confidence: Mental Toughness Strategies for a Competitive Edge.”
You’ll learn the top eight mental game lessons for soccer players – the same lessons we teach our athletes in our one-on-one mental coaching progams.
How will you learn my top lessons? We’ve made it easy and effortless for you to improve your mental game. All the strategies you need are packed into our workbook and CD program:
- Eight powerful 25-30 minute mental game lessons on MP3 audio
- Eight Soccer Confidence workbooks to guide your through the lessons
- Eight post-match Soccer Confidence assessments to measure your progress
- BONUS #1: Pregame Mental Preparation Audio Program
- BONUS #2: Training with Intensity – How to Practice Smarter
- BONUS #3: How To Play Fearless Soccer
- BONUS #4: Pregame and Postgame Checklist for Parents
- BONUS #5: Pregame and Postgame Checklist for Coaches
Check it out:
Learn Mental Game Secrets to Soccer Confidence!
Does your confidence seem to disappear when you go from practice to games and don’t know why? Do you get nervous and anxious in big games or when you are under a ton of pressure? Do you get so frustrated when you make a bad pass which causes your confidence to sink?
Learn proven strategies to improve focus, composure and confidence so you can perform at your peak in games!
Players: Get the mental edge by learning how to take control of your confidence, mentally prepare for games and perform with composure under pressure.
Trainers: Learn how to give your students the mental game advantage.
Coaches: Boost your team’s confidence using simple proven mental strategies.
Parents: Help boost your soccer player’s confidence. Don’t let their mind hold them back any longer.
What are soccer confidence customers saying?
“Our son plays academy level soccer. Jaki taught him how to focus on goals for each game and practice and understand that mistakes are necessary to grow as a player, and helped his perfectionism. We saw a noticeable difference within one month with improvement each month thereafter. He was more confident, happy, and was having fun again at soccer.”
~Linda, Ryan’s Mother
Do You Make Any of These ‘Costly’ Mental Game Mistakes?
Download our FREE soccer psychology report and discover if you make any of these ‘costly’ mental game mistakes that can block your success.
- How your soccer mind can be your best or worst asset on the field.
- How frustration and dwelling are your worst enemy.
- If you are using your soccer mindset effectively before games.
- Learn the important mental game of soccer skills you need to master to boost your confidence and performance.
What are soccer psychology subscribers saying?
“I have enjoyed and benefited from your emails over the past year or two. I have been a player, parent, and coach in soccer over the past 40 years. Thanks for the assistance with the mental game resources.”
~Kyle Congleton, Soccer Coach and Parent
Mental Game Coaching for Soccer Players
Master mental game coach Dr. Patrick Cohn can help you overcome your mental game issues with personal coaching.
You can work with Dr. Patrick Cohn himself in Orlando, Florida or via Skype, FaceTime, or telephone. Call us toll free at 888-742-7225 or contact us for more information about the different coaching programs we offer!
We look forward to helping you improve your mental toughness!
What are our mental coaching students saying?
“Our son plays academy level soccer. Jaki taught him how to focus on mini goals for each game and practice, how to lower his expectations and understand that mistakes are necessary to grow as a player, and helped his perfectionism. We saw a noticeable difference within one month with improvement each month thereafter. He was more confident, happy, and was having fun again at soccer. The confidence has helped him off the field as well to not have to be perfect in everything that he attempts. We can’t say enough about how grateful we are for Jaki!”
~Linda Black, Soccer Mom